Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
Management of the development of potential projects and industrialization of new projects nominated by customers and assigned by the Program MGR of EU. Technical assistance to sales activities in the preparation of new quotations, preparation and participation in technical-commercial discussions when required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Management of the development of new projects in the offer phase, reporting feasibility and costs to the Sales Manager and being the client’s technical contact.
- Management of the launch and industrialization of new projects nominated by clients and assigned by the Program Manager.
- Control the general schedule of a project by coordinating activities and teams throughout the different milestones for the achievement of both, timing and cost budget.
- Satisfy the need of the customers by keeping a fluent communication with them.
- Active participation in APQP, PPAP, FMEA and customers audits.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor or above, majoring in Mechanical or Engineering.
- Fluent English is mandatory. Other languages (French/ German) highly appreciated.
- Experience in stamping processes also valuable.