Location: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
Reports to: HR Manager
HR Generalist mission will be to implement, advise and maintain the standards defined by the current labor legislation and/or the internal regulations within the company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate in the coordination of labor relations.
- Be updated to the labor legislation, “convenio”, ET, new laws, etc.
- Union management (quarterly meeting organization and actions follow-up).
- Equality Plan management (quarterly meeting and actions follow-up).
- Internal and External audits and/or subventions management (labor, innovation, etc).
- Participate in the design, implementation, and management of new HR projects; as well as support the department of HR.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree Labour Relations preferred or minimum 1-2 years of experience managing Labor Relations in a company.
- Experience in industrial environment.
- High level in speaking, writing and comprehension in English.