- To accelerate our customers’ evolution toward sustainable mobility through innovative stamping-based solutions for powertrain.
- To be the preferred global partner in our solutions for clean powertrain technologies.
- We care for our people. We are devoted to our employees’ safety, wellbeing and development. We support people’s diversity and reject all kinds of discrimination.
- We delight our customers. We are committed and passionate, identifying, understanding and meeting our customer expectations. We strongly believe in long-term partnerships.
- We dare and innovate. We are open to new ideas, being agile and driving changes in a fast-evolving environment. Our culture encourages proactivity and creativity, seeking the best solutions.
- We are committed to our community. We take responsibility for future generations, protecting the environment and promoting socioeconomic development.
- We lead by example. We work as a team, learning together and empowering. We encourage relationships based on mutual trust and respect for each other. We are resilient and optimistic when facing challenges and fulfilling our commitments.
- Employee development
Our team is our most valuable asset.
Ensure personal and professional growth.
- Customer focus
Customer satisfaction. Identifying needs and offering added value products and services.
Catalyst for progress. Generation of new ideas and turning them into solutions.
- Pursuing excellence
Best processes. Health and safety. Quality, cost and service. Environmental protection.
- Social responsibility
Socioeconomic development of communities. Ethics and legal compliance.
A core issue for the Directors and Management at Neklar Group is demanding the compliance with regulations, a keystone of the business, with the following commitments:
- Developing a corporate-focused compliance management system, centring on minimizing the risks identified and fostering constant improvement.
- Providing the Compliance Supervisory Body with the necessary authority and independence to implement the system’s management.
- Demanding ‘Zero Tolerance’ for behaviour that may lead to non-compliance with the law and compliance procedures, particularly in the following matters:
– Corruption, extortion and bribery.
– Unfair competition.
– Conflict of interest.
– Fraud or counterfeit.
- Preserving the privacy, intellectual property rights and confidentiality of information, avoiding any type of non-authorized disclosure.
- Guaranteeing financial responsibility and reliable and accurate records.
- Generating a culture of compliance respecting these procedures.
- Training staff in the awareness and understanding of their compliance-related responsibilities and in applying the management system.
- Fostering the reporting of any non-compliance events, incidents or doubts concerning compliance procedures, using the whistle-blowing channels created by the company and ensuring personal protection against retaliation.
- Enforcing disciplinary actions, as provided under the current labour rules in force, where necessary.
- Achieving third-party commitments (suppliers, subcontractors and other business partners) in applying the compliance system with the endorsement of Neklar Group’s Code of Conduct.